1 BHK / 2 BHK Apartments in Sion - Raunak Centrum
Raunak Centrum. Where you are at the centre of all the surrounding convenineces. A platform to experience a better life Raunak Centrum is being developed to be a world that revolves around happiness, opulence, comforts and luxury.
Intelligently planned, crafted with precision, and embellished with care, Raunak Centrum fulfills the elusive dreams of many giving rise to a new perception of life and lifestyle. Ample recreational space, adequate car parking facility, and landscaping are the key facets of Raunak Centrum. With this well-designed fusion of commercial establishments and residential spaces, prosperity is certain to dwell in the heart of the city.
Seamless Road Connectivity
Proximity to Railway Station
Proximity to Shopping Mall
Proximity to College
Proximity to Restaurants
Panaromic View of City
Proximity to Business Center
Children's play area
- Sion real estate market is developing rapidly due to the area’s proximity to the commercial hub of Mumbai.
- There are several reputed institutions in and around Sion, including SIES High School, Dhirubhai Ambani International School, American School of Bombay and Trinity High School.
- Thanks to the connectivity with the rest of the city of Mumbai, Sion’s infrastructural development has progressed at a rapid rate.
- Some of the hospitals offering quality healthcare to the residents of Sion are Hinduja Hospital, Pikale Hospital, Lilavati Hospital & Search Centre, Tarachand Bapa Hospital, Ashvini Hospital and Asian Heart Institute & Search Centre. Banks operating in Matunga include Dena Bank, HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Syndicate Bank and Canara Bank.
- The nearest railway stations are Chuna Bhatti Railway Station at 4 kilometres (via Road Number 29) and Railway Station at 5 kilometres (via Road Number 31). However, Central is located at a distance of 11 kilometres (via Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road). The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is 15 kilometres via Western Highway.