Located against the green setting of Ghodbunder and close to the highway, Unnathi Woods is a well-planned residential township that is conveniently situated with a close proximity to schools, stores, shopping malls and other necessary facilities. An environmentally friendly development, this township has been planned with solar panels for heating water and rainwater harvesting.
Each phase comes with its own green spaces, community areas and children’s play areas making each one a completely self sufficient unit in itself.
The township is being developed in a phased manner and is currently home to 1,106 families.
Seamless Road Connectivity
Proximity to Shopping Mall
Proximity to School
Proximity to College
Proximity to Restaurants
Overlooking a 10 acre public park
Children's play area
- The region of Thane has a multitude of options that cater to all target groups, including affordable and ultra-luxury projects.
- Landmarks like Yeoor Hills, Parsik Hills and other surrounding lakes add to the scenic beauty of the region.
- Though Thane is at a considerable distance from the suburbs of Mumbai, it is well connected to the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
- Thanks to the fast pace of infrastructural development, Thane has turned into an attractive destination for homebuyers.
- Thanks to the proposed Smart City project, Thane is set to change the real estate landscape across the city of Mumbai.