A well-planned residential township sprawling over 35 acres, Raunak City is located just 3 km from Kalyan railway station. This residential enclave enjoys the best of both the worlds - away from the humdrum of the city, but still only a whisper away from all conveniences. Conveniently located close to schools, hospitals and shopping, the township will also have shops to take care of daily necessities within its boundaries, making Raunak City a self-sufficient township project.
Once completed Raunak City will be home to nearly 3,000 families. Each Sector of Raunak City will have its own landscaped garden, children play-area, community hall for hosting functions, jogging track etc. There is also a common clubhouse with a swimming pool and gym.
With an endeavour to protect the environment, Raunak City comes equipped with will solar panels for hot water, rainwater harvesting and a sewage treatment plant.
|Raunak City Road, Kalyan (West)|
|B7 External plaster|
|1BHK 40 Lacs|
|1BHK | 2BHK (Sold Out)|
|P51700006182(B7) (Reference Link: maharera.mahaonline.gov.in)|
|CC(06April 2016) | CC(08April 2013) | OC(B1 to B4, B9 to B11) | OC(B5 - B6)|
|Aastha | Just a Home | Dwello | Capricorn Properties|
|Township of the Year for Raunak City 2017-18|
Seamless Road Connectivity
Proximity to Railway Station
Proximity to School
Children's Play Area
Indoor Play Area
Multipurpose play area
- Kalyan is set to be the next real estate investment in the city of Mumbai.
- Thanks to the availability of local trains, it is a prominent suburb of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR).
- The region of Kalyan holds affordable property rates for homebuyers as compared to the rates present in the suburbs of Mumbai.
- There are plenty of employment opportunities thanks to the proximity to the Badlapur industrial area.
- Kalyan has a good number of under construction and ready-to-occupy projects, making it easy for a homebuyer to choose from.