Mumbai has always been an excellent investment destination and is considered as a great market for real estate investment, but Mumbai is considered to be extremely expensive and saturated. It is the right time to invest in Navi Mumbai right now as the infrastructure is great, connectivity is improving day by day and the cost are relatively better compared to Mumbai. Navi Mumbai has witnessed immense growth to emerge as the fastest developing city recently. Navi Mumbai is now becoming a famous real estate hotspot as residential, commercial and private infrastructural developments have increased. With numerous global companies and IT firms rushing to its shores and real estate giants staking their claim, Navi Mumbai has reflected its parent city in a larger number of ways in a limited period of time.
Thane has transformed into a reasonable and favored realty market, adding to the steady improvement in the foundation. Thane has standard water and power supply. It has one of the greatest malls in the region and is moreover observing an impact in the business part too. This is the best time to buy a property in Thane, as everything that a buyer needs is set up. Consecutive flyovers and major infrastructural upgrades ensures a steady system. An approaching metro railroad line will further redesign this accessibility. This metro line is foreseen to slice the present travel time down and accept a fundamental ascent in the district`s property appreciation in the coming years.
Here are a few reasons as to why you should consider investing in Navi Mumbai:
- Property prices are lower than that compared to prices in Mumbai, property prices in Navi Mumbai can fit in many people`s budget.
- Speedy connectivity to many places in Mumbai. Navi Mumbai is easily navigable because of expressways and highways running across this mini-city, along with access to the local train network.
- Navi Mumbai is soon to be a part of the proposed international airport which is one of the top most reasons to invest in property here.
- Commutation within the city is also convenient for everyone in the form of good public transportation like buses, cabs ensuring hassle-free traveling.
- This city has a well-planned structure ensuring that the region does not face water logging, waste disposal issues or sanitation problems.
- As compared to Mumbai, Navi Mumbai is less crowded. This is because the city has a well-planned infrastructure.
- The real estate prices are gradually picking up that force after the announcement of the Navi Mumbai International Airport.
- Navi Mumbai is considered to be an Economic Zone with companies like Reliance, Accenture and L&T having their offices here. This is giving people more opportunities to find jobs here.
- Navi Mumbai is spread across 13000 hectares helping many entrepreneurs set up their business here.
Here are a few reasons as to why you should consider investing in Thane:
- The Mumbai Metro Line 4 from Wadala to Kasarvadavli in Thane is set to interface Thane to different parts of the city. In the event that you possess an apartment in Thane, at that point, you are associated with the entire of Mumbai.
- Thane has different wards. This helps in dealing with the city in a better manner.
- The streets in Thane are wide and there is less blockage in the city. Likewise, they are kept up well and subsequently are clean and well maintained.
- Thane has been a top city for some real estate developers in Mumbai. Enormous names in the real estate market have their ventures in Thane.
- Flats in Thane are more sought after now that there is business improvement also being noticed here. Regions, for example, Wagle Estate, Kapurbawadi, Ghodbunder Road and so on are seeing an ascent in commercial properties.
Both Thane and Navi Mumbai have their own preferences with regards to putting resources into property in Mumbai. There are some great advantages to both areas. In regards to your financial limit, location preference and requirements, you can choose which area you want to invest in!