Located against the green setting of Ghodbunder and close to the highway, Unnathi Woods is a well-planned residential township that is conveniently situated with a close proximity to schools, stores, shopping malls and other necessary facilities. An environmentally friendly development, this township has been planned with solar panels for heating water, rainwater harvesting and a sewage treatment plant.
Each phase comes with its own green spaces, community areas and children’s play areas making each one a completely self sufficient unit in itself.
The township is being developed in a phased manner and is currently home to 1,106 families.
Seamless Road Connectivity
Proximity to Shopping Mall
Proximity to School
Proximity to College
Proximity to Restaurants
Overlooking a 10 acre public park
Children's play area
Clubhouse with Gym
Infinity Swimming Pool
- The region of Thane has a multitude of options that cater to all target groups, including affordable and ultra-luxury projects.
- Landmarks like Yeoor Hills, Parsik Hills and other surrounding lakes add to the scenic beauty of the region.
- Though Thane is at a considerable distance from the suburbs of Mumbai, it is well connected to the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
- Thanks to the fast pace of infrastructural development, Thane has turned into an attractive destination for homebuyers.
- Thanks to the proposed Smart City project, Thane is set to change the real estate landscape across the city of Mumbai.